£42k per year
0333 222 5978
29 days ago
£42,000.00pa (Overtime paid at time & a half)
Working Hours - Monday - Friday - Week 1 - 07:00 - 15:30
Monday - Friday Week 2 - 12:00 - 20:30
Location - Cross Hands
- £350.00 per week standby (Monday am to the following Monday am)
- £30.00 per call out - outside of shift hours
- Call outs between 6am to 12am (Monday to Friday), paid at time and a half
- Call outs 12am to 6am (Monday to Friday), paid double time.
- Call outs Saturday 12am to 6am double time and 6am to 2pm time and a half
- Call outs from Saturday 2pm until Monday 6am double time
- Back holiday standby - additional days salary
Motivated and Enthusiastic HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic is required for a successful workshop.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic to join a thriving workshop and be part of a forward-thinking company that looks after their employees.
Responsibilities of a HGV Technician
·Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
·Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers for MOT inspection.
·Diagnosing of vehicles diagnostic equipment.
·Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
·Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Skills and Qualifications of a HGV Technician
·Level 3 / City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician
·HGV licence is an advantage
If you are interested in hearing more and applying for this HGV Technician vacancy, then please contact Ed Howlett - 07387100559 or firstname.lastname@example.org @ Auto Skills UK and quote reference number: 44531
Auto Skills UK is recognized as the leading provider of Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions, from productive trades to senior management and are always looking for candidates within the Commercial Vehicle industry.
As well as HGV Technicians we are looking for HGV Engineers, HGV Fitters, HGV Mechanics, and Mobile HGV Technicians.