£36k - 37k per year
0333 222 5978
23 days ago
Job role:Welder / Fabricator - Commercial Vehicles
Working hours:07.00am to 16.30pm Monday - Friday
Hourly rate:£36000 - £37000 per annum
Contract type:Full time / Permanent
My client is a specialist in Commercial Vehicles. At their site in Bellshill, they are currently looking to recruit a new member of staff to join their Welding & Fabrication team.
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using gas metal arc welding, Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- Maintain safe work practices.
- Conduct repairs, modifications and retrofits.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of assigned tasks and projects.
- Other duties as assigned by Shop Manager
- NVQ or equivalent qualifications would be ideal. However, the ability to undertake all works to the very highest standard is far more important.
- 2 years' experience as a Welder Fabricator.
- Experience in MIG & TIG welding
- Ability to weld Aluminium a definite asset
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willing to work overtime as required
Please contact Russ Hawkes @ Auto Skills or send CV to Russell.email@example.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile Friendly) 07818581153
We are also looking for candidates with the following skill sets: HGV Technicians, LCV Technicians, MOT Testers, Service Advisers, Parts Advisers, Sales Executives and more
Auto Skills UK is recognized as the leading provider of temporary and permanent staffing solutions, from productive trades to senior management.
Our track record and in-depth understanding of the automotive world have earned us a unique position in the recruitment market place, which is both respected and highly regarded by senior management throughout the automotive industry.