£39,780 - 50,000 per year
0333 333 5978
5 months ago
Job Role: MOBILE HGV TECHNICIAN
Salary: £40,000 Basic salary, with paid travel and overtime - yearly earning of up to £50,000
Working Hours: 08:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday
Location: Lichfield & the surrounding area's
Benefits package: Company Van, Fuel & Paid Travel
Excellent Pension Scheme
25 Days Annual Leave + Bank holidays
Private Health Cover
Motivated and Enthusiastic HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic is required for a Mobile position covering Lichfield & surrounding area's
This is an excellent opportunity for an HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic to join a thriving workshop and be part of a forward-thinking company that looks after their employees.
Responsibilities of a HGV Technician
· Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards at customer sites.
· Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers for MOT inspection.
· Diagnosing of vehicles diagnostic equipment.
· Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
· Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Skills and Qualifications of a HGV Technician
· Level 3 / City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician
· HGV licence is an advantage
· Diagnostic experience
Please contact Gary @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Tel: 07552 367 840
Please reference job number: GF40754
Our track record and in-depth understanding of the automotive world have earned us a unique position in the recruitment market place, which is both respected and highly regarded by senior management throughout the automotive industry.