£50k - 60k per year
0333 333 5978
3 months ago
Job Role: HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent vacancy
Depot Location: Northampton
Shift Pattern: DAYS - Monday - Friday - 08:00 - 16:00 Week one - 24 / 7 call out week two
Financial package: £60,000 - £65,000 annually
I am currently working in partnership with one of the UK's largest transport and logistics operators. At this time, they are actively looking to recruit an experienced HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic with call out / break down experience.
Working in an established team of HGV Technicians / HGV Mechanics, you will be required to undertake the following;
- Carry out thorough vehicle inspections in line with the 'O' licence requirements
- Carry out any repairs required that have been highlighted on the initial inspection
- General Servicing and MOT preparation
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Updating all required paperwork / databases
- Every other week, cover the call out / breakdowns
The successful HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic will have the following attributes;
- Ideally holding full industry qualifications (L3 City & Guilds or NVQ).
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of Truck & Trailer Maintenance.
- A commercial licence would be a distinct advantage for isn't essential.
- IVR training is a must for this role
To make an application for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills on 03332225978 for further information.