£44,652 - 50,000 per year
0333 222 5978
about 1 year ago
HGV TECHNICIAN - NIGHTS
HGV Technician job details
Basic Salary: £45,000pa
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 22:00-06:00
Skilled & experienced HGV Technician is required for full time permanent vacancy.
For the HGV Technician role you will need to have prior HGV Technician experience working within a dealership or fleet maintenance environment.
Responsibilities of a HGV Technician
- Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
- Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers for MOT inspection.
- Diagnosing of vehicles diagnostic equipment.
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Skills and Qualifications of a HGV Technician
- Level 3 / City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician
- HGV licence is an advantage
- Diagnostic experience
If you are interested in hearing more and applying for this HGV Technician vacancy then please contact Joe Rolfe@ Auto Skills UK and quote reference number: 39572
Auto Skills UK is recognized as the leading provider of Permanent and Temporary staffing solutions, from productive trades to senior management and are always looking for candidates within the Commercial Vehicle industry.
As well as HGV Technicians we are looking for HGV Engineers, HGV Fitters, HGV Mechanics and Mobile HGV Technicians.