£52k - 60k per year
0333 333 5978
25 days ago
Job role: HGV Technician
Working days & hours: Monday - Thursday - 19:00 - 07:00
Hourly rates: £52,000 + Bonus + Overtime - £60,000+ over the course of a year
My client is a large haulage operator with natoionwoide coverage, at their workshop facility in Tipton, they are looking to add an additional skilled and experienced HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic on a full time / permanent contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic to join a thriving workshop and be part of a forward-thinking company that looks after their employees.
Responsibilities of an HGV Technician
· Routine vehicle maintenance to DVSA standards.
· Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers for MOT inspection.
· Diagnosing of vehicles faults using manufacturer diagnostic equipment.
· Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
· Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Skills and Qualifications of an HGV Technician
- Be able to undertake all aspects of Truck & Trailer service and maintenance
- Fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic repair knowledge
- Hold full industry qualifications
- Ideally hold a Class 1 or 2 Truck licece, if you dont have a heavy vehicle licence, the employer has a budget set aside for driver training
Please contact Gary Felt at AutoSkills UK or send CV to email@example.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile Friendly) 07552 367 840 Please reference job number GF40735
Our track record and in-depth understanding of the automotive world have earned us a unique position in the recruitment market place, which is both respected and highly regarded by senior management throughout the automotive industry.