£36k - 40k per year + Benefits
0333 222 5978
3 months ago
We are seeking apprentice trained Technicians to Level 3 (C&G, NVQ or equivalent) with electrical experience to complement our current staff in our Service & Workshop team at Rainton Depot. As we also look after Master Vans, we would welcome applications from LCV or car mechanics who are looking to switch - who will receive training and support in their conversion.
As an HGV Technician, you will carry out routine maintenance and repairs in accordance with the manufacturer's procedures.
Benefits you will receive:
- Salary between £36,000- £40,000 pa
- DOE and overtime rates for extra hours worked
- 22 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company health cash plan (after qualifying period) - helping you with healthcare costs eg optician, dentist, physio etc
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - access 24/7 to health and well-being support
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site parking
- Training & development opportunities - - in-house and manufacturer's ensuring you keep up with innovations and industry developments
It is key that you have the following:
· Good HGV technical knowledge ensuring repairs are carried out to manufacturer's procedures in a safe and responsible manner
· Skills to follow company processes for completing all paperwork including accurate completion of job cards and service records
· Ability to work with the Parts and Service Reception Team in a professional manner
· Keep all workshop facilities, equipment and tools clean, tidy and well maintained
· LGV C & E licence beneficial
Week 1 06:00 - 14:30
Week 2 13:30 - 22:00 with every other Saturday 07:00 - 14:00
To apply contact Russ on 07901666783 or alternatively call the office on 03332225978 or email Russ directly on Russ.firstname.lastname@example.org you can also apply directly online if preferred.