£18.00 - 21.50 per hour
0333 333 5978
12 months ago
Job Role: Day Shift HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic
Depot Location: Northampton
Working Hours: 08:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday + Substantial overtime (NO OUT OF HOURS CALL OUT)
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Financial Package: £18.00 per hour basic + overtime, Yearly earnings in the region of £45,000 - £50,000
My client, a well-established HGV & Trailer maintenance business is actively seeking to employ an HGV Technician on a straight day shift role at their depot in Northampton.
Working in an established team of HGV Technicians, you will be required to undertake the following;
- Carry out thorough vehicle inspections in line with the 'O' licence requirements
- Carry out any repairs required that have been highlighted on the initial inspection
- General Servicing and MOT preparation
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Updating all required paperwork / databases
The successful HGV Technician will have the following attributes;
- Ideally holding full industry qualifications (L3 City & Guilds or NVQ). However, my client will consider L2 qualified candidates with detailed experience in the industry.
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of Truck & Trailer Maintenance
- A commercial licence would be a distinct advantage for isn't essential
To make an application for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills on 03332225978 for further information.