£35k - 38k per year
0333 333 5978
about 1 year ago
Job Role: DAY SHIFT HGV TECHNICIAN
Depot Location: Redditch, Worcestershire
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Financial Package: £38,000
Working hours: 08:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
My client, a well-established HGV & Trailer maintenance business is actively seeking to employ an HGV Technician to work in their state of the art 6 bay HGV workshop in the Redditch area.
Working in an established team of HGV Technicians, you will be required to undertake the following;
- Carry out thorough vehicle inspections in line with the 'O' licence requirements
- Carry out any repairs required that have been highlighted on the initial inspection
- General Servicing and MOT preparation
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Updating all required paperwork / databases
The successful HGV Technician will have the following attributes;
- Hold full industry qualifications and have served a recognised apprenticeship.
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of Truck & Trailer Maintenance
- A commercial licence would be a distinct advantage for isn't essential
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and Electrical systems, maintenance and repair
To make an application for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills on 03332225978 for further information.