£34k - 45k per year
0333 333 5978
about 1 year ago
Basic Salary - £34,000 + Substantial overtime available
Working Hours - 07:00 - 16:00 Monday - Friday
Location - Nuneaton, Warwickshire
A proactive, consistent and efficient Vehicle Technician with an attention to detail in all their work required for one of our leading vehicle dealership clients.
As Vehicle Technician you will be a team player with great work ethic.
Responsibilities of a Vehicle Technician
- Undertake all aspects of vehicle service, maintenance and repairs on vehicles in the workshop
- Good technical skills.
- Strong diagnostic and fault finding skills
Skills and Qualifications of a Vehicle Technician
- NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Previous Vehicle Technician experience within the automotive industry
- Good attitude and a time-conscious individual
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
Please contact Gary @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile Friendly) 07552 367 840 Please reference job number GF36145
We are also looking for candidates with the following skill sets: Vehicle Technicians, Diagnostic Technicians, Mot Testers, Service Advisor, Service CRM's, Parts Advisor, Sales Executives, Receptionists/Hosts and more
Auto Skills UK is recognised as the leading provider of temporary and permanent staffing solutions, from productive trades to senior management.
Our track record and in-depth understanding of the automotive world have earned us a unique position in the recruitment market place, which is both respected and highly regarded by senior management throughout the automotive industry.