£30k - 40k per year
0333 222 5978
4 months ago
Salary: Pay negotiable
Monday to Friday 8:00am – 17:00pm (45 hours per week)
Our client is seeking a Workshop Controller / Workshop Foreman / HGV Technician / Workshop Supervisor required for a successful workshop in Sidcup.
Workshop Controller / Workshop Foreman / HGV Technician / Workshop Supervisor Responsibilities include:
- Supervising and motivating our team of Service Technicians and pro actively reviewing daily workload to seek opportunities that will help drive performance.
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by implementing quality checks, resolving any issues, and re-assuring customers by providing all necessary information and advice.
- Supervises the daily time keeping of technicians and manages authorised absence to ensure a consistent level of attendance
- Maintaining relationships with vehicle manufacturer and providing technical information for Technicians during repair operations
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas
Workshop Controller / Workshop Foreman / HGV Technician / Workshop Supervisor requirements:
- Prior experience as a Workshop Controller / Workshop Foreman / HGV Technician / Workshop Supervisor is preferred
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and manage a workshop
- Well-developed management and leadership skills
- A working knowledge of automotive technology, warranty systems and the brand would be beneficial
- The ability to exceed targets and deadlines is a must.
- A full, valid and clean UK driving license
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
To apply, please send your CV quoting Workshop Controller to Will Collier
Or call on Mob: 07741 658 532
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.