£30k - 35k per year
0333 222 5978
12 months ago
Workshop/Bodyshop Controller required in Bristol
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (Negotiable)
Hours: 08:00 - 17:00
- Are you an experienced workshop controller looking for a new challenge in Bristol?
As a workshop controller, you will be responsible for allocating work to all technicians, ensuring work standards and time scales are always achieved. Communication is key in this role and requires liaising with supporting departments when repairs are likely to take longer than previously agreed, ensuring the customer is always kept up to date.
Essential Skills & Qualifications for Workshop Controller role:
- Efficiently running the workshop and maintaining high levels of productivity by managing workload and resources.
- Providing technical support to all team members when required, during training or MOT testing.
- Ensure team compliance with processes to ensure recording and invoicing accuracy.
- Maintain good housekeeping and security in the workshop, leading by example.
- Liaise with any supporting departments to ensure customers are kept informed and resolve any complaints that may arise.
- Responsible for the daily control of the workshop to maintain a high level of productivity, quality and “right first time” repair.
- You will be required to run an efficient operation ensuring customer satisfaction and retention through achieving maximum utilisation of workshop facilities, as well as overseeing and motivating all workshop colleagues.
- Implement safe working practices and security within the department.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
To apply, please call or send your CV to Ben Price – Ben.Price@autoskills-uk.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly) Mob: 07741 163 614
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details