£15 - 17 per hour + Overtime
0333 333 5978
22 days ago
Job role: Welder / Fabricator - Truck & Trailer Maintenance
Working hours: 08:00 - 16:30 Monday - Friday
Hourly rate: £15.00 - £17.00 DOE
Contract type: Full time / Permanent - Vacancy available Now
My client is a specialist in Truck & Trailer Maintenance & Accident Repair. At their site in Stoke, they are currently looking to recruit two new members of their Welding & Fabrication team.
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using gas metal arc welding, Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- Maintain safe work practices.
- Conduct repairs, modifications and retrofits.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of assigned tasks and projects.
- Other duties as assigned by Shop Manager
- NVQ or equivalent qualifications would be ideal. However, the ability to undertake all works to the very highest standard is far more important.
- 2 years' experience as a Welder Fabricator.
- Experience in MIG & TIG welding
- Ability to weld Aluminium a definite asset
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willing to work overtime as required
To make an application for this role, send your CV via this advert or email directly to email@example.com
Alternatively, call Gary on 07552 367 840 for further information.