£37k - 45k per year
0333 333 5978
about 1 month ago
Job Role: Vehicle Technician
Depot Location: Northampton
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Financial Package: £37,000 + substantial overtime - Yearly on Target earnings of over £45,000
My client, a well-established Commercial Vehicle maintenance business is actively seeking to employ a Vehicle Technician at their state-of-the-art facility in the Northampton area.
Working in an established team of Vehicle Technicians, you will be required to undertake the following;
- Carry out thorough vehicle inspections
- Carry out any defect repairs
- Carry out any repairs required that have been highlighted on the initial inspection
- General Servicing and MOT preparation
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Updating all required paperwork / databases
The successful applicant will be offered the opportunity to undertake additional training to up skill to work on HGV's.
This will be a two-year course to become a fully qualified HGV Technician.
The successful HGV Technician will have the following attributes;
- Ideally holding full industry qualifications (L3 City & Guilds or NVQ). However, my client will consider L2 qualified candidates with detailed experience in the industry.
- Have experience working in a dealership workshop facility
- Have your own tools
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have suitable transport to get to and from work
To make an application for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills on 03332225978 for further information.