£50k per year
0333 222 5978
about 1 month ago
CLASSIC CAR MECHANIC
Classic Car Mechanic required for a specialist, vintage car company in Bishop's Stortford.
Basic Salary – Up to £50,000
Working Hours – Mon-Fri 07.30-17.00
Location - Bishop's Stortford
- Do you have experience of car restoration and fabrication?
- Do you have a passion for classic cars, vintage or motor sport cars?
Our Highly Prestigious client is seeking an experienced Car Mechanic to join their team.
As an experienced Car Mechanic you will be responsible for solving complex diagnostic work on vehicles, repairing and replacing worn or malfunctioning parts in accordance to company standards. To be proactive and able to take leadership of the teams, whilst being still carrying on with own work, to be adaptable, ordering parts and restoration.
You will be working in a large team of vehicle technicians; therefore strong communications skills are essential to the role.
Essential Skills & Qualifications for Classic Car role:
- Level 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair
- 2 years minimum experience within an automotive dealership post apprenticeship
- Able to engineer and restore vehicles to a high quality
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Have a genuine commitment to delivering first class customer service
- Process driven and enjoys achieving targets.
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic repairs and fault finding
Please contact Alanna Sibbald @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile Friendly) 07384834764 Please reference job number 32241
We are also looking for candidates with the following skill sets: Vehicle Technicians, Diagnostic Technicians, Mot Testers, Service Advisor, Service CRM's, Parts Advisor, Sales Executives, Receptionists/Hosts and more
Auto Skills UK is recognized as the leading provider of temporary and permanent staffing solutions, from productive trades to senior management.
Our track record and in-depth understanding of the automotive world have earned us a unique position in the recruitment market place, which is both respected and highly regarded by senior management throughout the automotive industry.