£32k - 42k per year
0333 222 5978
21 days ago
ATA VDA - Vehicle Damage Assessor / Car Estimator/ Accident Repair Estimator
ATA VDA – Vehicle Estimator required in Wiltshire
- Hours Monday-Friday 8.00am-5.15pm
- Alternate Saturdays 8.00am-12.30pm
- Holidays of 22 days per year plus Bank holidays
- Salary from £32K-£36k subject to skill level
- A Bonus Package paid quarterly worth up to £8K a year subject to targets being achieved
- Commissions for up sales paid at 10% of labour
Are you an experienced vehicle estimator looking for a new challenge?
Are you comfortable negotiating costs with insurance engineers?
You will be required to collate estimates on body repairs to accident damaged vehicles using the Audatex computerised estimating system. You will calculate the time required to complete all necessary repairs and inform the body shop of the authorisation of additional work needed. Following completion of the estimates, you will be required to negotiate the repair costs with insurance engineers and provide a breakdown of the repair costs for the customer.
Essential Skills & Qualifications for Estimator role:
- Must have 2 years previous experience as an Estimator. Audatex experience is essential
- Ideally be ATA qualified and have an up to date Audatex certificate
To apply, please call or send your CV to Ben Price – Ben.Price@autoskills-uk.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly) Mob: 07741 163 614
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details