£23k - 25k per year
0333 222 5978
14 days ago
Panel beater required for a bodyshop in Swindon
- Hours Monday-Friday 7.45am-4.45pm
- These hours include a 15 minute morning break and a half hour lunch break.
- Saturdays as/if required 8.00am-12.30pm.
- Holidays of 22 days per year plus Bank holidays.
- A staring hourly rate subject to skill levels of £10.50 per hour.
- All training after a successful three month trial period.
- A opportunity to earn Bonus
We require a second or third year panel beater who would like to be involved with our Manufacture training schemes and wants to move forward in their career and would like to develop their skills in Panel Beating to the highest level.
- Are you an young panel beater looking for a new challenge?
You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers specifications, utilising modern equipment and techniques. You will be expected to carry out warranty, transit damage and used car repairs using factory approved products and techniques You will also need to know and be aware of the products whilst following the correct repair techniques.
Essential Skills & Qualifications for Panel Beater role:
- You will have ideally served a recognised apprenticeship as a Panel Beater and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA), although this is not essential
- You must have previous experience working as a Panel Beater within a busy body shop and be a strong team player
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques
To apply, please call or send your CV to Ben Price – Ben.Price@autoskills-uk.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly) Mob: 07741 163 614
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details