£25k per year
0333 333 5978
28 days ago
Job Role: Trainee Automotive Service Advisor
Salary: £25,000 starting salary, rising to £32,000 on completion of one years training
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00-18:00 - Monday - Friday
My client, a commercial vehicle dealership with locations across the UK is actively looking to recruit a Trainee Automotive Service Advisor to work at their location in Northampton.
Responsibilities of a Service Advisor
- Writing orders for repair work
- Monitoring the repair process and keeping all customers informed.
- Up selling after sales services
- Ensuring workshop is working to 100% productivity by scheduling customer orders
Skills and Qualifications of a Service Advisor
- Excellent communication skills
- Second to none Customer Service skills
- Enthusiasm and is hard working
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Motor trade experience would be beneficial for this role
Please contact Gary @ Auto Skills or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile Friendly) 07393231596
Please reference job number: 36026
We are also looking for candidates with the following skill sets: HGV Technicians, LCV Technicians, MOT Testers, Service Advisers, Parts Advisers, Sales Executives and more.
Auto Skills UK is recognized as the leading provider of temporary and permanent staffing solutions, from productive trades to senior management.
Our track record and in-depth understanding of the automotive world have earned us a unique position in the recruitment market place, which is both respected and highly regarded by senior management throughout the automotive industry.