£36k - 40k per year
0333 333 5978
9 days ago
Job role: Technical Trainer - Bespoke Vehicles & HGV's
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Annual Salary: £36,000 + overtime
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Benefits package: 32 days annual holiday (to include Bank Holidays)
Excellent pension scheme
Health & Eye Care
3 x DIS policy
Bike to work scheme
& much more
I am currently working with a bespoke vehicle manufacturer with world wide coverage.
At their depot in Peterborough, they are actively recruiting for an experienced Technical Trainer.
- To develop and conduct training programmes for internal colleagues and external customers alike
- Work closely with senior management to ensure all training objectives are met
- Create the required training material including PowerPoint presentations, E-Learning courses, written hand outs etc
- Schedule training sessions on the Operation, maintenance and repair of all vehicles, machinery and equipment in line with manufacturers guidelines
- Update and refine training offerings across the board
- Organise all training for engineering colleagues to ensure all updates, developments and innovations are included within the training programme
- Ensure that all training is up to City & Guilds standards
The successful applicant will have a strong background in Technical training within the Automotive, Truck & Trailer, Plant & equipment industries and have come from a technical background.
You must have come from a productive engineering background to qualify for the role.
To make an application, send your CV via this advert or alternatively, for further information, call Gary Felt on 07552 367 840 for more information.