£18k - 26k per year
0333 222 5978
12 days ago
Talented and efficient SMART Repairer to join this leading team. You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers specifications, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
SMART Repairer Qualifications:
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working as a SMART Repairer within a busy body shop and be a strong team player.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
SMART Repairer Duties:
- Mobile role
- Carry out warranty, transit damage and used car repairs using factory approved products and techniques.
- Ensure repairs meet the high-quality standards
Experience and Requirements:
- The Ideal applicant will be able to produce a high quality of Smart Repair from start to finish.
- You will be an experienced with a stable history and must hold a City Guilds qualification or equivalent.
- ATA qualification is desirable but not essential for this role.
- You will work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Please contact Kirsty Mellon @ Auto Skills or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 - (mobile friendly) – 07387 100 347