£30k - 35k per year
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary – £30,000pa - £35,000 OTE
Location - Fareham
Our client is looking for a customer service professional within the motor industry to join their successful team as Service Manager. The Service Manager will have a major part to play in achieving success by providing a professional service to all service customers and colleagues.
Responsibilities of a Service Manager
- Provide exceptional customer service skills and lead by example.
- communicate service and repair work to customers
- Meet targets set by upselling additional products.
- Maximise service department profitability ensuring customer awareness of all available workshop services
- Provide the highest level of customer care and satisfaction.
- Oversee the whole service department to ensure that everything is running smoothly
- Handling complaints
Skills and Qualifications of a Service Manager
- Must have experience as a Service Manager within the motor trade
- Kerridge / 1 link / Pinnacle systems knowledge or similar DMS System
- Must be money motivated with confidence in up selling
- Must be fully customer focused, presentable and professionally dressed
- Ability to thrive within a busy service department
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
Please contact Kirk Kilgallon @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly)