£20k - 24k per year
2 months ago
Automotive Service Advisor required for our Prestigious Dealership client based in Aberdeen.
Salary: £20,000pa up to £24,000pa OTE £27,000pa
- Are you looking to work for one of the world’s leading prestige car dealerships?
- Would you like to progress in your career with strong training and support?
Our client, a highly prestigious dealership is seeking an experienced service advisor with a flexible and can-do attitude to join their close-knit, hardworking team. We want someone who is always energetic and committed to offering quality customer service.
As an experienced Service Advisor, you will be responsible for taking service department bookings ensuring efficient workshop loading, whilst attending to all customer requirements to the expected standards. This will include meeting and greeting service customers and identifying their service requirements, updating customers with technical issues, dealing with complaints, along with seizing opportunities for up selling products, ensuring all details are communicated through to the workshop and management in an efficient manner.
Essential Skills & Qualifications for a Service Advisor:
- Must have dealership experience as a service advisor is essential (1-year minimum)
- Kerridge / 1 link / Pinnacle systems knowledge or similar DMS System
- Must be money motivated with confidence in up selling
- Must be fully customer focused, presentable and professionally dressed
- Ability to thrive within a busy service department
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
To apply please call or send your CV quoting Service Advisor 20677 to Mandy Grant
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (Mobile Friendly) Mob: 07717 130052
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details