£25k - 27k per year
0333 222 5978
2 months ago
Commercial Vehicle Company
My client, one of the UK's largest Commercial Vehicle Franchise Dealers has an exciting opportunity for one of their professional and busy depots. The company prides itself on delivering a consistently high standard of customer care at all times, and is seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join their team.
Main Job Function:
As Service Advisor you will ensure the highest standard of courtesy and professionalism when interacting with customers and members of the public. Receive customer enquiries by telephone and in person, and successfully convert these into bookings maximising service, sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products. To accurately record vehicle information, service history, and effectively follow-up and prospect customers.
Key tasks as a Service Advisor include:
• Ensure customers are aware of service and repair work required to their vehicles in a professional manner
• Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
• Sell additional products as appropriate to customers` needs
• Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
• Produce job cards on in-house computer system
• Update customer and vehicle records
• Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
• Preparation and completion of invoices
Must have excellent IT skills and good knowledge of KERRIDGE
Experience within a Commercial Vehicle environment is an advantage but not essential.
Be able to work on own initiative
Salary = £24000 to £25000 + Bonus (OTE £27K - £28K)
Hours – Monday to Friday 0800 to 1700
Also on a rota every other Saturday Mornings till midday
To apply call Russ at AUTOSKILLS UK on 07788318689