£10 per hour
0333 222 5978
20 days ago
PART TIME - 3 DAYS A WEEK
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Working hours for Service Administrator / Receptionist / Administrator:
3 days a week - 8 hours a day
(Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
Service Administrator / Receptionist / Administrator Maternity cover long term. 12 months Contract
Organised and energetic Service Administrator / Receptionist / Administrator required for a successful workshop in Hemel Hempstead.
As our clients Service Administrator / Receptionist / Administrator, you will assist the Depot Manager to manage the workshop to ensure a profitable & efficient site that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
Responsibility for a Commercial Service Administrator / Receptionist / Administrator :
• Raise job cards as required and updating jobs on the system in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Review system status reports to ensure no job has missed being completed.
• Update job times for fitters for each job worked on from clock cards.
• Control & monitor clock machine with reference to start time, breaks, and finish times.
• Ensure that the parts are available for the job at the correct time
• Ensure parts used are booked out accurately to the job.
• Maintain correct stock levels.
• Liaise with customers regarding scheduling and completion of work.
• Update customers regarding any extra authority required and forwarding estimates as required.
• Answering the telephone and dealing with queries.
To apply, please send your CV quoting Service Administrator to Danica Oraf
Or call on Mob: 07388 995 018
Auto Skills UK – See our website for more details