£17 per hour
0333 333 5978
about 2 months ago
Job Role: PSV Technician / Bus Mechanic / HGV Technician / PSV Engineer
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Hourly Rate: £17.00 per hour
My client, a well-established transport business is actively seeking to employ a skilled and experienced PSV Technician / Bus Mechanic / HGV Technician / PSV Engineer to work in their workshop facility in Southampton.
The PSV Technician / Bus Mechanic / HGV Technician / PSV Engineer role involves:
- Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
- Pre-MOT Inspections
- Undertake all required MOT preparation on the vehicles
- Diagnosing of vehicles diagnostic equipment.
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
The successful PSV Technician / Bus Mechanic / HGV Technician / PSV Engineer will have the following;
- Level Three qualified / Apprentice trained heavy vehicle engineer
- Detailed knowledge of MOT inspections & preparations
- Auto Electrical & Hydraulic experience would be beneficial but not essential
To make an application for this role, get in touch as soon as possible. Either apply for the role via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills-UK on 07552 3676 840.