£49.4k - 60k per year
0333 333 5978
about 1 month ago
Job Role:HGV TECHNICIAN / PSV TECHNICIAN
Financial Package:£49,400 basic Salary + Overtime - Yearly earnings in the region of £55,000 - £60,000
Working Hours:2 shift patterns available - Monday-Friday 05:00-15:00 OR Monday-Friday 13:00-23:00 (Enhancements for late shiftavailable)
Contract Type:Full time / Permanent role
Productive and talented HGV Technician / PSV Technician / PSV Mechanic / PSV Fitter / HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter required for our modern workshop.
This is an excellent opportunity for a PSV Technician / PSV Mechanic / PSV Fitter / HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter join a thriving workshop and be part of a forward-thinking company that looks after their employees.
Responsibilities of a HGV / PSV Technician
- Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
- Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers for MOT inspection.
- Diagnosing of vehicles diagnostic equipment.
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Skills and Qualifications of a HGV / PSV Technician
- Level 3 / City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician
- Diagnostic experience
- Experience working on buses and coaches an advantage
- HGV experience will be considered for this role
Please contact Joe Rolfe @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile Friendly) 07393231596
Please reference job number: JR38417
Auto Skills UK is recognized as the leading provider of temporary and permanent staffing solutions, from productive trades to senior management.
Our track record and in-depth understanding of the automotive world have earned us a unique position in the recruitment market place, which is both respected and highly regarded by senior management throughout the automotive industry.