£23k - 30k per year
2 months ago
Have you ever thought of working in customer service within a diverse and innovative industry like public transport?
We are looking for friendly, flexible & reliable people, who enjoy engaging with the public, working on their own initiative and will enjoy being part of a friendly and dedicated team. As a PCV Driver you will be required to operate the Company’s network of local and express bus services, providing essential transport throughout our operating area.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Engaging with customers, making sure they enjoy a safe, pleasant and comfortable journey with us.
• Ensuring the vehicle is driven safely at all times and to the high Company standards attained during the paid training period.
• Issuing tickets and collecting fares.
Training & qualifications:
Full, paid training to PCV (Passenger Carrying Vehicle) licence standard will be provided, including:
• Tuition to pass modules 2, 3 and 4 of the PCV Driving Test.
• Vehicle and route familiarisation.
• Ticket machine and ticket type training.
• Introduction to Company systems, procedures and policies.
Once you have passed through all the formalised training elements you will work with an experienced colleague who will support you in your early days as you settle in to your new role.
We even provide ongoing training to help you excel in your role and ensure you maintain your Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package, including four weeks annual leave, a smart uniform, free local bus travel for employees and their spouses/partners and great pension benefits.
Requirements for the role:
• Must have held full driving licence for a minimum of two years with no more than 3 points.
• Must pass a Disclosure and Barring Service check and be suitable to hold a PVG qualification.
• Must pass a medical to DVSA and Company standard which includes a weight limit of 18 stone/114.3kg to meet with our cab weight limits.
Apply on line of for further information email Russ at Autoskills UK at Russell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 07788318689 - or 03332225978