£19k - 25k per year
about 1 month ago
Payroll Administrator - Salary £19,000-£25,000 DOE
Our client is an established and highly reputable payroll, accountancy and umbrella company service provider. They specialise in providing a range of solutions to temporary workers and recruitment agencies. They have been a major player for over 15 years and have worked with thousands of temporary workers across a wide range of industries. Their extensive experience makes us market leaders in understanding the challenges faced by small, medium and large businesses in recruiting temporary and contract staff.
As a Payroll Administrator, your role responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the weekly and monthly payroll process, ensuring all payroll documentation is managed in a timely manner, with a high level of accuracy, to include:
- Processing payroll, including managing starters and leavers.
- Statutory payments.
- Dealing with auto-enrolment.
- Corresponding with HMRC as necessary.
- Setting up new payroll clients.
- Processing all payroll and submitting RTI reports to HMRC within required timescales.
- Calculating additional items such as holiday pay, SSP, SMP, SPP and issuing payslips.
- Dealing with queries from clients, their employees and the relevant local authorities.
- Calculating and processing of pension contributions including set up and administration of schemes under auto enrolment.
- Production of reports for BACS payments.
- Communication with the payroll team.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working in a similar busy payroll environment.
- Proven ability at running multiple high volume payrolls.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible with working hours due to the nature of the business
To apply, please call or send your CV to Kirk Kilgallon – email@example.com Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly)