£36.5k per year
0333 333 5978
28 days ago
Job role:Parts Advisor (Automotive)
Financial Package: £36,500
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Our client requires an experienced Parts Advisor / Parts Sales Advisor for their successful Depot in Northampton.
As a Commercial Vehicle Parts Advisor / HGV Parts Advisor / Parts Advisor / Parts Sales Advisor you will reporting to the Parts Manager to support the Customer requirements both internal and external.
Responsibilities of a Parts Advisor
- Ensure that incoming inventory is stocked in the correct location.
- Meet and assist the customer in a courteous and professional manner providing them with the information they need.
- Maintain the parts department in a clean and organized manner.
- Accurately price parts and accessories using the proper pricing source and keep the computer system up to date.
- Informing customers of any current specials.
- Demonstrates behaviours consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Skills and Qualifications of a Parts Advisor
- One or more years of sales experience preferred.
- Two or more year's related experience in a commercial parts department preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment
- Valid Full driver license
If you fit the required profile and want to find out more, apply for the role via this advert. Alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills UK on 07552 367 840.
We are also looking for candidates with the following skill sets: HGV Technicians, LCV Technicians, MOT Testers, Service Advisers, Sales Executives and more.
Auto Skills UK is recognized as the leading provider of temporary and permanent staffing solutions, from productive trades to senior management.
Our track record and in-depth understanding of the automotive world have earned us a unique position in the recruitment market place, which is both respected and highly regarded by senior management throughout the automotive industry.