£20k - 22k per year
7 months ago
Basic Salary – £20,000 Basic - £22,000PA
Location - Watford
A main dealership is seeking an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team. Ideally you will have experience within the automotive industry and have great working attitude. As Parts Advisor you will need to be target driven, comfortable selling with quality customer service skills.
Responsibilities of a Parts Advisor
- Working on the front and back counter (Trade and Retail)
- Ordering, selling and managing stock control on a wide range of vehicle parts and accessories.
- Dealing with a high volume of calls in the department.
- Making upsells to customers
Skills and Qualifications of a Parts Advisor
- Kerridge / 1 link / Pinnacle systems knowledge or similar DMS System
- Front and back counter (Trade and Retail)
- Strong customer service skills
- Confident in sales
Please contact Kirk Kilgallon @ Auto Skills or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly)