£24k - 27k per year
0333 222 5978
6 days ago
Parts Assistant required in Bristol
Salary + Bonus: £24,000 - £27,000
Hours: 08:00 - 17:00
Are you the experienced parts advisor our client is looking for to join their team?
Key responsibilities of the Parts Advisor:
- Advising customers what parts, they might need for their vehicle
- Taking orders in person, over the phone or by email
- Checking availability of parts on computerised stock records
- Working closely with the service department for customer repair requests
- Perpetual stock checks
- Ordering supplies, putting stock away and updating records
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment.
- Checking in parts deliveries.
- Liaising with the workshop, service advisers and customers.
- Contact customers offering special promotions that are available from time to time.
- Pick parts and check for damage or shortages.
- Pre-pick parts for those jobs pre-booked into Workshop/Bodyshop.
Essential Skills and Qualifications of a Parts Advisor:
- Good telephone manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous, recent experience as a Parts Advisor in an Automotive dealership, bodyshop or operation is essential.
To apply, please call or send your CV to Ben Price – Ben.Price@autoskills-uk.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly) Mob: 07741 163 614
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details