£25k - 35k per year
0333 222 5978
16 days ago
Talented and efficient Panel Beater to join this leading team. You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers’ specifications within a state of the art body shop, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
Qualifications required for a Panel Beater:
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Panel Beater and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working as a Panel Beater within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Duties of a Panel Beater:
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
Please contact Shane @ Auto Skills or send CV to Shane.Hughes-Williams@autoskills-uk.com
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly)