£24k - 30k per year
16 days ago
Talented and efficient Panel Beater to join this leading team. You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers’ specifications within a state of the art body shop, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
Qualifications required for a Panel Beater:
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Panel Beater and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working as a Panel Beater within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Duties of a Panel Beater:
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
Please contact Kirsty Mellon @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 / 07387100347 (mobile friendly)