£25k - 35k per year
about 1 month ago
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000pa
Hours: Monday to Thursday - 8am until 5.15 pm
Friday - 8am until 3.30pm
Talented and efficient Panel Beater to join this leading team. You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers’ specifications within a state of the art body shop, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
Qualifications required for a Panel Beater:
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Panel Beater and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working as a Panel Beater within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Duties of a Panel Beater:
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
Please contact Shane Hughes-Williams @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 / 07384 835 300 (mobile friendly)