£43k - 45k per year
0333 333 5978
22 days ago
Job Role:MOBILE HGV / PLANT TECHNICIAN
Annual Earnings: £43,000
Additional Benefits: Company Van, Fuel Card, paid travel from home, loads of overtime and detailed product training
Working Hours: 08:00 - 16:30 Monday – Friday
Location:The role covers the East & West Midlands area
Skilled and experienced HGV / Plant Technician required to work on a mobile basis with a worldwide commercial vehicle manufacturer.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Mobile HGV Technician to join a thriving and award-winning vehicle manufacturer within their aftersales / maintenance team.
Responsibilities of a Mobile HGV / Plant Technician:
- Inspections, Servicing, Warranty Repairs, covering breakdowns when required
- Diagnosing faults and carrying out the required repairs
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Skills and Qualifications of a Mobile HGV / Plant Technician
- Level 3 / City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician
- HGV licence is an advantage but not essential
- Diagnostic experience
This role is a full time / permanent vacancy.
If you are interested in this vacancy and want to find out more, make an application via this advert attaching your current CV. Alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills-UK on 07552 367 840 for further information. Please quote Job Reference 35032.