£40k - 50k per year + Van, Fuel Card
0333 333 5978
1 day ago
Job Role: Mobile HGV / PSV Technician
Depot Location: Leatherhead
Working Hours: 06:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 22:00 Monday – Friday (No Weekends to cover unless you’re undertaking overtime)
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Financial Package: £40,000 basic salary (£20.24 per hour basic, overtime at £30.36 per hour)
Overall yearly earnings over £50,000 +
Additional Benefits: 26.5 days per year annual leave with Bank Holidays on top, excellent pension scheme, new van provided along with a fuel card
My client, a well-established Heavy Vehicle Fleet Maintenance business is actively seeking to employ a skilled and experienced HGV / PSV Technician to work on a mobile basis In the South London / Surrey area's
Working on a mobile basis across the South London region, you will be required to undertake the following;
- Carry out thorough vehicle inspections
- Carry out any repairs required that have been highlighted on the initial inspection
- General Servicing and MOT preparation
- Hybrid / Electrical power train maintenance
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Updating all required paperwork / databases
The successful Vehicle Technician will have the following attributes;
- Full industry qualifications (L3 City & Guilds or NVQ) in HGV or PSV Maintenance
- Knowledge and understanding of Hybrid / Electrical power trains would be a distinct advantage but training can be provided on this element of the job role
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of HGV & PSV Maintenance to include field service work.
The successful HGV / PSV Technician will work on an early / late shift rotation, hours being 06:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 22:00 Monday – Friday. Substantial overtime will be available to increase your earnings. Overall, with your basic salary & overtime / Bonus, you can expect to earn in the region of £50,000, possibly much more depending on the overtime undertaken.
To make an application for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills on 03332225978 for further information.