£52k per year
0333 333 5978
10 days ago
Job Role: HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter
Depot Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Financial Package: £52,000 basic salary + overtime at £30.00 per hour
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday NIGHT Shift - 20:00 - 06:00
My client, a well-established HGV & Trailer maintenance business is actively seeking to employ an HGV Technician to work in their state of the art workshop facility in Wellingborough.
Working in an established team of HGV Technicians, you will be required to undertake the following;
- Carry out thorough vehicle inspections in line with the 'O' licence requirements
- Carry out any repairs required that have been highlighted on the initial inspection
- General Servicing and MOT preparation
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Updating all required paperwork / databases
The successful HGV Technician will have the following attributes;
- Hold full industry qualifications (L3 City & Guilds or NVQ). However, my client will consider L2 qualified candidates with detailed experience in the industry.
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of Truck & Trailer Maintenance
- A commercial licence would be a distinct advantage for isn't essential
To make an application for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills on 07552 367 840 for further information.