Sutton in Ashfield
£48k - 52k per year
0333 333 5978
2 days ago
Job role: HGV Technician
Depot Location: Sutton-In-Ashfield., Nottinghamshire
Hourly rate: £18.00 - £20.00 depending on skills and experience
Annual Earnings: £52,000 with basic hours, annual bonus and overtime
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Motivated and Enthusiastic HGV Technician required for a thriving workshop in the Sutton in Ashfield area.
This is an opportunity for a HGV technician to really make it their own position in helping to support the company in driving the business forward through supporting the workshop and the service team.
My client needs someone who is driven, hard working and has proven experience. In return you will work for a company that looks after its staff and have a fulfilling career.
The HGV Technician involves:
- Repairing company vehicles in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current legislation.
- Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
- Truck inspections.
- Inspections and Preparation of vehicles for MOT.
- Diagnosis of vehicles using computer based diagnostic equipment.
- Good housekeeping routines to meet H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to a high standard.
- Utilise all Personal Protective Equipment as necessary.
- To communicate effectively with the Workshop Manager.
Required for this HGV Technician role:
- Level 3 qualifications ideally in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance, the client will consider light vehicle qualified Technicians on the basis that they have detailed heavy vehicle experience.
- HGV technician experience is essential.
- Driving License Class 1 or 2 would be very beneficial for this role
- Fault Finding & Diagnostic experience
To apply, please call Gary on Tel: 0333 222 5978 (Mobile Friendly) Mob: 07552 367 840 or send your CV quoting job ref GF29940 to email@example.com