£43.5k - 50k per year
0333 333 5978
about 2 months ago
Job Role: HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic
Depot Location: Nottingham
Working Hours: Early / Late shift rotation - 06:00 - 15:00 Week One / 13:00 - 22:00 Monday - Thursday - 10:00 - 19:00 - Friday Week Two
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Financial Package: Basic salary of £42,000 + Bonus & Overtime - Yearly earnings of £50,000+
Benefits Package: Ongoing training and development on new and emerging technology
Very strong pension scheme
Retail / Holiday discounts
Bike to work scheme
My client, a well-established Truck & Trailer maintenance business is actively seeking to employ an HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic on an early / late shift rotation role at their depot in Nottingham.
Working in an established team of HGV Technicians / HGV Mechanics, you will be required to undertake the following;
- Carry out thorough vehicle inspections in line with the 'O' licence / DVSA requirements
- Carry out any repairs required that have been highlighted on the initial inspection
- General Servicing and MOT preparation
- MOT presentations if you have an HGV Licence, those that dont have a heavy licence will be given a budget to gain the licence
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Updating all required paperwork / databases
The successful HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic will have the following attributes;
- Hold full industry qualifications and have served a recognised apprenticeship.
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of Truck & Trailer Maintenance.
- A commercial licence would be a distinct advantage for isn't essential.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and Electrical systems, maintenance and repair.
To make an application for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills on 07552 367 840 for further information.