£20.40 - 20.40 per hour
0333 333 5978
10 days ago
Job Role: HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent vacancy
Depot Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off Nights - 18:00 - 06:00
Financial package: £20.40 per hour, 46 hours paid per week, annual salary before overtime of £51,188
I am currently working in partnership with one of the UK's larges transport and logistics operators. At this time, they are actively looking to recruit an experienced HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter to work at their state-of-the-art workshop facility in Kettering.
Working in an established team of HGV Technicians / HGV Mechanics / HGV Fitters, you will be required to undertake the following;
- Carry out thorough vehicle inspections in line with the 'O' licence requirements
- Carry out any repairs required that have been highlighted on the initial inspection
- General Servicing and MOT preparation
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Updating all required paperwork / databases
- Book parts from stores accurately
The successful HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic will have the following attributes;
- Hold full industry qualifications - City & Guilds / NVQ
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of Truck & Trailer Maintenance.
- Strong fault finding / diagnostic skills.
- A commercial licence would be a distinct advantage for isn't essential.
To make an application for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills on 03332225978 for further information.