£50k per year
0333 333 5978
2 days ago
Job Role: HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic
Depot Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Working Hours: Early / Late shift rotation - 06:00 - 14:30 Week One / 14:00 - 22:00 Week Two
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Financial Package: £50,000
My client, a well-established Truck & Trailer maintenance business is actively seeking to employ an HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic on an early / late shift rotation role at their depot near Nuneaton.
Working in an established team of HGV Technicians / HGV Mechanics, you will be required to undertake the following;
- Carry out thorough vehicle inspections in line with the 'O' licence requirements
- Carry out any repairs required that have been highlighted on the initial inspection
- General Servicing and MOT preparation
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Updating all required paperwork / databases
The successful HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic will have the following attributes;
- Ideally holding full industry qualifications (L3 City & Guilds or NVQ). However, my client will consider L2 qualified candidates with detailed experience in the industry.
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of Truck & Trailer Maintenance
- A commercial licence would be a distinct advantage for isn't essential
To make an application for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills on 03332225978 for further information.