£37k per year
0333 333 5978
1 day ago
Job Role: HGV TECHNICIAN / HGV MECHANIC / HGV FITTER
Basic Salary: £44,000 - £46,000
Hours: 06:00 - 15:30 Monday - Thursday / 06:00 - 14:30 Fridays - WEEK ONE
14:30 - 22:00 Monday - Thursday / 14:30 - 21:00 Fridays - WEEK TWO
07:00 - 12:00 Saturdays when working the back shift, hurs paid at time and a half
NO OUT OF HOURS CALL OUT OR BREAKDOWN REQUIRED
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Depot location: Northampton
Motivated and Enthusiastic HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic is required for a successful Truck Dealer workshop.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic to join a thriving workshop and be part of a forward-thinking company that looks after their employees.
Responsibilities of a HGV Technician
- Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
- Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers for MOT inspection.
- Diagnosing of vehicles diagnostic equipment.
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Skills and Qualifications of a HGV Technician
- Level 3 / City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician
- HGV licence is an advantage
- Diagnostic experience
- Main dealer experience advantageous
- £50 shift allowance every other week when working the late shift
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Great training opportunities
Please contact Gary @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile Friendly) 07552 367 840 Please reference job number GF36794
Auto Skills UK is recognized as the leading provider of temporary and permanent staffing solutions, from productive trades to senior management.
Our track record and in-depth understanding of the automotive world have earned us a unique position in the recruitment market place, which is both respected and highly regarded by senior management throughout the automotive industry.