£40k - 45k per year + Medical Insurance, Death in Service insurance policy, Bike to work scheme, discounted high street purchases, discounted holidays
0333 333 5978
27 days ago
Job Role: HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic
Working Hours:40 hours per week split across an Early / Late shift rotation Monday - Friday
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Financial Package: £40,000 - £45,000
My client, a well-established Truck & Trailer maintenance business is actively seeking to employ an HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic on an early / late shift rotation role at their depot in Leicester.
Working in an established team of HGV Technicians / HGV Mechanics, you will be required to undertake the following;
- Carry out thorough vehicle inspections in line with the 'O' licence requirements
- Carry out any repairs required that have been highlighted on the initial inspection
- General Servicing and MOT preparation
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Updating all required paperwork / databases
The successful HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic will have the following attributes;
- Hold full industry qualifications and have served a recognised apprenticeship.
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of Truck & Trailer Maintenance
- A commercial licence would be a distinct advantage for isn't essential
To make an application for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills on 03332225978 for further information.