£45k - 50k per year
0333 333 5978
8 days ago
Job Role: HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter
Depot Location: Felixstowe, Suffolk
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Financial Package: £18.00 per hour
Shift Pattern: Early / Late shift - 06:00 - 14:30 / 13:30 - 22:00 Monday - Friday
Substantial overtime available
My client, a well-established HGV & Trailer maintenance business is actively seeking to employ an HGV Technician on an early / late shift rotation at my clients site in Felixstowe.
Working in an established team of HGV Technicians, you will be required to undertake the following;
- Carry out thorough vehicle inspections in line with the 'O' licence requirements
- Carry out any repairs required that have been highlighted on the initial inspection
- General Servicing and MOT preparation
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Updating all required paperwork / databases
The successful HGV Technician will have the following attributes;
- Hold full industry qualifications (L3 City & Guilds or NVQ). However, my client will consider L2 qualified candidates with detailed experience in the industry.
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of Truck & Trailer Maintenance
- A commercial licence would be a distinct advantage for isn't essential
To make an application for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills on 03332225978 for further information.