£33k - 35k per year
0333 222 5978
12 days ago
Hourly Rate: £16 an hour + Overtime
Are you an experienced HGV Technician / LGV Technician / HGV Fitter / Diesel Mechanic?
Do you want to be rewarded for all your hard work?
Have you got the willingness to succeed?
Do you want to earn £33K - £34K on a DAY Shift?
My client, a well known, established HGV Fleet company is looking for a skilled HGV Technician / LGV Technician / HGV Fitter / Diesel Mechanic to join their busy workforce in Warwickshire.
Responsibilities and Duties HGV Technician / LGV Technician / HGV Fitter / Diesel Mechanic:
• Routine servicing and MOT inspections in line with DVSA standards
• Ensure all vehicles and trailers are maintained to a roadworthy standard
• Diagnosing and subsequent repairing of all types of faults
• Completing documentation in line accurately with required company standard
• Working with colleagues as required to ensure customer service is at a premium
Qualifications and Skills of HGV Technician / LGV Technician / HGV Fitter / Diesel Mechanic:
• HGV Technical qualification - NVQ or City and Guilds equivalent
• Class 2 licence preferred
• Experience of working in a similar role with an understanding of the HGV industry • An understanding of excellent customer service
• Good team player but able to work on own initiative
• Experience in the Waste/Recycling industry would be an advantage
• Awareness and understanding of Health and Safety practices
Benefits We can offer career progression for the right candidates who wish to progress within our successful organisation and offer the following benefits:
• Very competitive hourly rate plus overtime
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Workplace pension and Life assurance
• Uniform provided
To apply, please send your CV quoting HGV Technician to Dudley Pine
Or call Mob: 07387 100 559
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.