overtime at 1.5
0333 222 5978
5 months ago
Salary: £15.80 - £16.00 ph (will pay higher dependent on experience) + Overtime available at time and a half
Working hours for the HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic / Plant Fitter:
DAY SHIFT - 37 hours per week
Motivated and Enthusiastic HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic / Plant Fitter required for a successful workshop in Aylesbury.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic / Plant Fitter join a thriving workshop and be part of a forward-thinking company that looks after their employees.
The HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic / Plant Fitter role involves:
- Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
- Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers and council vehicles for MOT inspection.
- Diagnosing of vehicles diagnostic equipment.
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Required for this HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic / Plant Fitter role:
- Level 3 / City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician or Time served
- HGV licence is an advantage
- Diagnostic experience
To apply, please send your CV quoting HGV Technician to Danica Oraf
or call Mob: 07388 995 018
Auto Skills UK - See our website for more details