0333 222 5978
12 days ago
My client are recruiting for a team player to join their friendly, family-owned business and work in their clean, well-equipped workshop based near Cheltenham.
As one of their HGV technicians, you’ll be maintaining our mixed fleet of rigid and articulated vehicles to high standards in line with DVSA and FTA requirements.
HGV Technician experience is essential and ideally you'll be qualified or semi-skilled (C&G HGV parts 1, 2 and 3, NVQ Level 3, or equivalent, or relevant experience). It would be great if you have an HGV licence and knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems, but it's not essential and we'll always train the right people.
Working hours for the HGV Technician:
Your working week will average 47.75 hours worked over a two-week cycle.
Week 1: Monday to Friday, 6am to 4.30pm, plus Saturday morning, 6am to 11.30am.
Week 2: Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 5pm.
Benefits and perks for the HGV Technician:
You'll receive a competitive salary and a range of attractive benefits for being one of their HGV Technicians, including:
• When they do well, they want you to benefit too. So they have a discretionary bonus which is payable annually and dependent on Company performance and profits.
• Pension scheme – auto-enrolment on your first day of employment. You contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less than this due to Income Tax and NI relief) and my client matches this. As a member of the scheme, from day one you’ll also receive life assurance cover to the value of two times your annual pensionable salary.
• Option to purchase additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period).
• Health Cash Plan to help you manage the cost of your everyday healthcare, such as dentist and optician (you pay a small monthly premium).
• Employee Assistance Programme – confidential and accessible 24/7.
• Perks at Work reward and discount scheme that covers everything from cinema and leisure attractions to fashion purchases and food shopping.
• Discounted gym membership at participating gyms.
If you think this HGV Technician roles sounds like a good role for you then please get in touch.
To apply for this HGV Technician role then please contact Danica Oraf at Autoskills UK on 07388 995 018 or email email@example.com