£45k - 60k per year
0333 333 5978
19 days ago
Job Role: Night Shift HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic
Depot Location: Northampton
Working Hours: 21:00 – 07:00 Tuesday - Friday
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Financial Package: £45,000 basic salary, with overtime £60,000
My client, a well-established HGV & Trailer maintenance business is actively seeking to employ an HGV Technician on a night shift role at their depot in Northampton.
Working in an established team of HGV Technicians, you will be required to undertake the following;
- Carry out thorough vehicle inspections in line with the ‘O’ licence requirements
- Carry out any repairs required that have been highlighted on the initial inspection
- General Servicing and MOT preparation
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Updating all required paperwork / databases
The successful HGV Technician will have the following attributes;
- Ideally holding full industry qualifications (L3 City & Guilds or NVQ). However, my client will consider L2 qualified candidates with detailed experience in the industry.
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of Truck & Trailer Maintenance
- A commercial licence would be a distinct advantage for isn’t essential
To make an application for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills on 03332225978 for further information.