£40k - 44k per year
0333 333 5978
about 20 hours ago
Job Role: Breakdown HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic
Depot Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Working Hours: 06:00 – 15:00 Monday – Friday Week 1
15:00 – 00:00 Monday – Friday Week 2
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Financial Package: £40,000 - £44,000
My client, a well-established HGV & Trailer maintenance business is actively seeking to employ an HGV Technician to work a day shift and cover call outs one week in two.
Working in an established team of HGV Technicians, you will be required to undertake the following;
- Carry out thorough vehicle inspections in line with the ‘O’ licence requirements
- Carry out any repairs required that have been highlighted on the initial inspection
- General Servicing and MOT preparation
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Updating all required paperwork / databases
The successful HGV Technician will have the following attributes;
- Ideally holding full industry qualifications (L3 City & Guilds or NVQ). However, my client will consider L2 qualified candidates with detailed experience in the industry.
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of Truck & Trailer Maintenance to include field service work.
- A commercial licence would be a distinct advantage for isn’t essential
To make an application for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills on 03332225978 for further information.