£30,420 per year
0333 222 5978
about 1 month ago
HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic
Class 1 or 2 (an advantage)
Shifts of the HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic:
DAYS Mon - Fri
Due to the company growing they are looking to recruit a qualified HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic in Manchester
Other duties within the HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic role will include:
• Completing paperwork and procedures relating to warranty, contract & retail work;
• Preventative maintenance work to minimise unnecessary customer costs;
• Any other duties reasonably within your capabilities as instructed by their Manager.
• The successful candidates will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Obtained a City & Guilds or other adequate qualification;
• Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of vehicles;
• Organised and methodical approach to problem solving with attention to detail;
• Undertaken manufacturers training courses and maintained knowledge of work methods and technical data;
• Full and current UK driving licence, an LGV licence is not essential but would be a benefit;
• A friendly, confident and professional manner with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a larger team as well as on their own initiative.
An Advantage for the HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic to have:
·HGV Level 3 - But training given on the Job
·Class 1 or 2
If you would like to be considered for my HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic role, please APPLY TODAY or contact Anthony at Autoskills on 07384834764.
or email on firstname.lastname@example.org